Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Adventures in swelling

A couple of weeks ago, Travis and I went out to dinner.





This is me at the beginning of the night. I'm modeling the jacket my sister sent me.









This is me about 2 hours later after dinner. I had a
Thai chicken wrap and my lips swelled up.





It was really attractive.






We were supposed to go to the movies. Instead we had to come home and I was sad.











Mind you, Thai is my favorite; I've never had an allergic reaction to anything I've eaten, either Thai or not. Now I'm scared to eat anything Thai-ish. Boooooo.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

bahhhh you look like suzanne sommers!! or maybe lisa rinna. but seriously, sorry about your swelling :-(

steve and randel hambrick said...

people pay LOTS of money to have pouty lips like that! thai food can be your own personal collagen :)

Becka Robinson said...

Oh lookey here! I love your blog...I blog too. Checkity Check it :)

~Becka